Fast track Yachtmaster Courses
Location: Gibraltar and Solent (UK).
Duration: 14 weeks, (break weeks can be arranged).
Pre course requirements: None
|Course:||Fast track Yachtmaster Courses|
|Location:||Gibraltar and Solent (UK)|
|Duration:||14 weeks, (break weeks can be arranged)|
|Pre course requirements:||None|
The course includes:
- Competent crew training
- Day Skipper theory
- Day Skipper practical
- Coastal Skipper/ Yachtmaster theory
- Coastal Skipper practical
- Yachtmaster practical Examination
- VHF/DSC operators licence course
- First aid training and certification
- 2500 qualifiying miles
- Spinnaker training
- Advanced sail trim training
- Sea survival course
Training will be carried out in 2 phases in 2 locations, Gibraltar and Southampton on board Pronavia 38’s, Beneteau 40.7, Reflex 38’s and Beneteau First 40’s.
For full details and availability please contact us today.
Buy RYA Navigation Handbook at the RYA Shop