- Date: 28th, 29th, 30th May.
- Price: GBP 180.00 per crew place-inc access to all shoreside events
- Flights: GBP 24.99 Luton to Gib –Monarch
- Location: Ceuta Marina, (Spanish enclave in Morocco)
The Ceuta 2 + 2 race, two Seas + two continents, this year is scheduled for the last weekend of May. Last years event was by far the best hosted sailing regatta of the year, with live entertainment lavish meals, crew breakfasts and extravagant prize giving ceremony.
This second year of Racing’s program is as follows:
- Friday 28th May: Registration and “Cala Carlotta” welcome Cocktail party.
- Saturday 29th May: Breakfast, Skippers meeting, Racing, dinner in the restaurant “Ryad Ahlam” with music and dance entertainment by the fantastic Moroccan dancing band, Moruno Festival with the music “Radio Sebtaui” in “The Chamber”.
- Sunday 30th May: Racing followed by prize giving in the “cielo” of the Park of Ceuta. (trophies to the first three in each class and one for the overall regatta winner)There will be a race village area for competitors offering, soft drinks, beer, and music. In addition, as last year, there will be a media enclosure and a photographer who will make a CD-ROM of images from the race’s.Official Ceuta Regatta Website: http://www.regatadosmasdos.es/
Please contact us now to book your place in this fantastic event
Or Call 00447808174186
FAV licences required by all competitors at 56 Euros each, valid until 31Dec 2010.