The 68th Giraglia Rolex Cup in 2020 is organized by the Yacht Club Italiano and the Societe Nautique de Saint-Tropez. This well renowned offshore yacht race is more than 50 years old and has been won by some of the most famous racing yachts of the last half century.
The regatta programme includes:
- Rolex champagne and Oyster party followed by spectacular firework display Friday June 5th
- Sanremo – Saint Tropez: Midnight start on Friday, June 5th
- Saint Tropez: inshore races commencing on Sunday, June 7th, through Tuesday, June 9th
- Rolex party and inshore price living ceremony in Saint Tropez on Tuesday, June 9th
- Giraglia Rolex Cup offshore race: starts on Wednesday, June 10th @ 1200
- Finish line in Genoa
- Prize giving ceremony on Saturday, June 13, at the Yacht Club Italiano Genoa
Atlantic Charters will once again be campaigning in this prestigious Rolex sponsored event. As well as competitive yacht racing, where better to spend a week or two of the summer than in the glorious sunshine of St Tropez and Genoa in the Northern centre of the Mediterranean?
Start 05th June – Finishes 13th June
Total 9 Days / 1 days training and 5/6 days racing.
As this event enjoys 3 venues during the regatta we will have a shore vehicle at our disposal to assist with the logistical movements of baggage and ships equipment, all included in the costs. This is the tenth year we have campaigned this event, making several podium finishes throughout the years, we have places available on IRC and ORC yachts.
More information about the race can be found at: http://www.giragliarolexcup.com/
Contact us now to secure your place onboard our race ready yachts before someone else does!!!
|Event||Rolex Giraglia 2020 Yacht Race|
|Location||Sanremo – Saint Tropez – Genoa|
|Date||05th – 13th June 2020|
|Cost||£1350 per person|
|Reserve your place||Book now|