Giraglia Rolex Cup Yacht Race 2014
Event: Giraglia Rolex Cup 2014
Location: St.Tropez, France / San Remo, Genoa, Italy
Date: 13th to 21st June 2014
Cost: £980.00 per person
Contact us to reserve your place.
The Giraglia Rolex Cup is organised by the Yacht Club Italiano and the Societe Nautique de Saint-Tropez, and comprises of three days inshore racing in the bay of Saint-Tropez followed by a 243 nautical mile offshore race. This well renowned offshore yacht race is more than 50 years old and has been won by some of the most famous racing yachts of the last half century.
The race route includes:
- Start at the historic port of Saint-Tropez
- Head to the idyllic Iles des Hyeres
- Cross the Ligurian Sea to round the Giraglia, a desolate rocky islet off northern Corsica
- Finish at the Italian port of Genoa- one of the historic ports of the Mediterranean
Atlantic Charters will be campaigning both Seawolf and Lady Ruth, our race ready Pronavia 38 and Beneteau 40.7 in this prestigious Rolex sponsored event. As well as competitive yacht racing, where better to spend a week or two of the summer than in the glorious sunshine of St Tropez, Genoa and San Remo in the Northern centre of the Mediterranean?
- 13th June Arrive San Remo, midnight feeder race to St Tropez
- 14th Training/boat prep
- 16th June Sunday Regatta Starts 3 Days around the cans racing
- 18th June Prize giving for inshore races
- 19th June Offshore race starts to Genoa
- 21st June Saturday major prize giving in Genoa, Regatta finishes.
Start 13th June-Finishes 21st June Total 9 Days
- 1 days training
- 5/6 days racing
More information about the race can be found at: http://www.giragliarolexcup.com/
Contact us now to secure your place onboard our race ready yachts before someone else does!!!