The 67th Giraglia Rolex Cup in 2019 is organized by the Yacht Club Italiano and the Societe Nautique de Saint-Tropez. This well renowned offshore yacht race is more than 50 years old and has been won by some of the most famous racing yachts of the last half century.
The race route includes:
- Sanremo – Saint Tropez: start on Friday, June 7
- Saint Tropez: inshore races commencing on Sunday, June 9, through Tuesday, June 11
- Rolex party and inshore price living ceremony in Saint Tropez on Tuesday, June 11
- Giraglia race: start on Wednesday, June 12
- Finish line in Monaco
- Price living ceremony on Saturday, June 15, at the Yacht Club de Monaco
Atlantic Charters will once again be campaigning our race ready Pronavia 38, Seawolf in this prestigious Rolex sponsored event. As well as competitive yacht racing, where better to spend a week or two of the summer than in the glorious sunshine of St Tropez and Monaco in the Northern centre of the Mediterranean?
Start 07th June – Finishes 15th June
Total 9 Days / 1 days training and 5/6 days racing.
As this event enjoys 3 venues during the regatta we will have a shore vehicle at our disposal to assist with the logistical movements of baggage and ships equipment, all included in the costs.
More information about the race can be found at: http://www.giragliarolexcup.com/
Contact us now to secure your place onboard our race ready yachts before someone else does!!!
|Event||Rolex Giraglia 2019 Yacht Race|
|Location||Sanremo – Saint Tropez – Monaco|
|Date||07th – 15th June 2019|
|Cost||£1350 per person|
|Reserve your place||Book now|